Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > hello, i just purchased a maxidas ds708,...
hello, i just purchased a maxidas ds708, it appears to have everything except for a sd card.

2296 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-10-16 15:32:31

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    tobes_nd
    2016-10-16 04:03:12

I cant register it because I cant access register password??  I power the unit on, but it has a screen that shows to enter an sd card that doesn't exist in my case. any help would be greatly appreciated

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2016-10-16 14:01:08 (Reply to:tobes_nd)

Return to seller or contact support@autel.com.
    I think they can get you the password if you provide the serial number of the system.

But you need to by a SD yourself (get 8 GB or bigger).

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-10-16 15:32:31 (Reply to:tobes_nd)

If you bought it used, the seller probably lost the card because software on the card got corrupted and he removed it before he sold it because he didn't want to buy a new update. I would return it to the seller for an immediate refund. You will have to buy a SD card , give support the Serial number to run , wait several days to get any response with the register pass word  and then likely be told the unit's free update period is expired and have to purchase an update for $600.When you can likely find a new left over clearance DS708 for about $850.
  Total1 Pages